Einstein’s is a Top 100 Snow Contractor in the United States. We know that with proper snow management, your facilities will thrive even in extreme weather conditions. We provide comprehensive monitoring and management so that we can protect your property before, during, and after a storm. “Down to pavement” is our motto – we won’t stop until your property is fully cleared of snow and ice. Even then, our team continues to monitor the weather after a job to ensure that there are no surprises that inhibit your operations.
Snow management requires diligence and commitment to be done right. Enough labor must be employed with strong project management to ensure that no icy areas or patches of snow are left behind. Equipment can fail during a project. This is not a problem if the company you’ve selected has the ability to either repair the equipment in a timely manner, or that they can replace it without too much hassle or delay. Additionally, the use of sand instead of salt can result in costly messes that will need to be cleaned multiple times as feet continue to track the sand into the facility.
Snow and ice are disruptive, but they don’t have to be destructive. With the right team in place, a winter storm is handled so effectively that your operations are able to continue as close to normal as possible. Our team of experts knows how to handle even the toughest weather conditions from start to finish so that your facility remains safe for employees, guests, and travellers alike. Some aspects of our strategy include:
- Comprehensive Fleet: With over 50 plow trucks, 8 front end loaders, 7 skid steers, 2 tractors, plus additional rental equipment, we are ready when needed to make your roads safe for travel even under extreme conditions.
- On-Demand Maintenance: We have several on-road mechanics – and more on-call – during every storm so that we can quickly respond to equipment issues and get back up and running immediately. In case of an unexpected equipment failure that we cannot resolve, we have designated backup equipment ready to go.
- Weather Monitoring: At Einstein’s we always monitor the weather for possible snow events so we can be prepared early. We are ready to respond with new salt applications for rain or ice storms at your site when necessary.
- Ice Checks: Our crews regularly perform checks to locate stubborn ice areas. We do this all through the cold winter months so that we can apply salt or dispatch crews as needed to keep your properties safe and dry.
- Sufficient Labor: We bring in extra snow shoveling labor as needed for storms. We shift crews around so that there is more labor where the storm is producing the most or fastest snowfall. Shoveling crews are always kept on call and are brought in before the snowfall begins to pre-treat walkways and to prepare for when the weather hits.
- Client Communication: We work with our clients to know their hours of operation, peak times for walkway use, and priority areas so that we can keep on top of things even during extremely difficult weather events.
Einstein’s puts your satisfaction and safety above all else. Our services are the gold standard for snow management. We know that one forgotten icy patch is unacceptable, which is why we meticulously handle each and every job we take on. We are with you all throughout the cold winter months so that your facilities remain operational and safely accessible no matter the weather.