At Einstein’s we know that sometimes small things make a big impact. We love managing large scale projects, but what if you just need a wall patched up or a bit of repair work done? Not all companies are willing to tackle the small stuff, but we pride ourselves on being your go-to source for work of any size.
From full renovations to small painting projects and everything in between, Einstein’s keeps your facility looking sharp down to the finest detail.
In the marketplace, Construction Managers (CMs) often have a floor limit for projects. This means they are not always interested in projects that can be completed in a day or a week. The property owner then must become their own CM on small projects, which takes time and energy away from other important areas of their business.
Even a small project requires multiple steps, trades, and a good deal of paperwork in order to get the job done right. Without a CM willing to take on these necessary-but-short-term projects, you may find yourself either knee-deep in extra work or delaying the process altogether – neither of which is good for business or your property value.
We provide a Project Manager to oversee your project from start to finish for a streamlined, complete project that meets your needs. No job is too small and we will do whatever it takes to take care of your needs. We approach our clients’ projects with the same level of expertise, commitment, and service no matter if the job is $200 or $2,000,000. Here’s how we do it:
- In-house services: We perform a wide variety of services in-house so that we are able to control project schedules and offer competitive prices. We work faster than our competitors because we are small enough to quickly make changes and decisions but still large enough to handle any sized project.
- Off-hours work: We work whatever hours are necessary – day or night – to get your project done right.
- Close working relationships: Our network of expert-level subcontractors ensures that each element of your project is completed with impeccable care and efficiency.
- Swift Change Orders: Our change order turnaround time is unmatched in the industry. Change orders are approached from a practical and realistic point of view – we make decisions as a team, which includes the owner, end user, contractor, and architect. Any cost estimation is done immediately and all paperwork, coordination, and execution can all be completed on the same day or the next day, if needed.
- Insurance: We are comprehensively insured to meet all standard compliance requirements. We carry a 10 million dollar umbrella policy on top of all our other coverage.
- Superior customer service: We ensure that any questions, concerns, or needs are addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
We are your single source to call for projects big and small. Patching, repair work, painting, commercial doors, millwork, electronic and furniture installation, and more are taken care of by our talented in-house or subcontracted team. We promise consistent, clean, meticulous work and superior customer service no matter if your project lasts a day or a year. With Einstein’s you’ve found a partner you can turn to over and over again to take care of your facility as it grows and changes along with your business.