We are experts in lab renovations. Einstein’s builds, renovates, and moves laboratories of all kinds. We offer full service lab work including: demolition of space, building, paint work, finishes, and equipment install. Our experienced staff ensures that the work is done with your safety and satisfaction in mind. Your business can remain operational as we work so that you can enjoy the benefits of a newly renovated lab without losing productivity.
It is easy for items, installations, and logistics to be overlooked when designing labs, so the creation, renovation, or movement of a lab calls for extreme attention to detail. We also understand that lab work is often very time sensitive as it directly affects revenue in most business operations. Project delays and overruns can have a massive negative impact on customers.
Our project managers are specifically trained to handle all the fine details of your project that allow for it to be a success. Through careful planning and execution, Einstein’s delivers a clean and functional product that will serve you well for years to come. Some of our targeted strategies include:
- Multiple layers of management: We make sure we hit every detail so that you receive the final product you expect and deserve.
- Off-hours work: We work whatever hours are necessary – day or night – to get your project done right.
- In-house services: We perform a wide variety of services in-house so that we are able to control project schedules and offer competitive prices. We work faster than our competitors because we are small enough to quickly make changes and decisions but still large enough to handle any sized project.
- Company-owned tools and machinery: The tools and equipment we own allow us to have what we need when we need it so that we can execute your project with speed and efficiency.
- Insurance: We are fully insured to cover projects of all sizes. Close working relationships: Our network of expert-level subcontractors ensures that each element of your project is completed with impeccable care and efficiency.
Experience is key when working on and building labs. Our expert managers and crew ensure a great final product by picking up on things that may have been missed during the design phase and bringing solutions to the customer. Our team knows how to think outside the box when needed and has a working knowledge of practical solutions that enhance the overall product and experience, while staying in full compliance.