The Einstein’s team specializes in Clean Room construction. Each of our subcontractors has a decade or more of “clean build” experience under their belt. We follow a strict Clean Build Protocol to ensure that your project is completed to the highest standard.
We have worked with a wide variety of clients – especially in the pharmaceutical industry – and understand the rules, regulations, and requirements that must be followed in order for your Clean Room to function effectively and adhere to compliance standards. With the aid of our specialized team, your design will be executed to achieve the intended performance output based on your needs and specifications.
A Clean Room project requires a superior level of “clean build” contractor expertise so that all necessary compliance regulations are met. It is imperative to have proper management in place during the build out itself, so that change orders are handled efficiently. Without proper management, timelines suffer, unnecessary project complications occur, and communication breaks down.
We know how to build a lab or cleanroom “clean”. With a focus on safety, cleanliness, and attention to detail, Einsteins employs high-level strategies to ensure that your build is done right. Our approach includes:
- Off-hours work: We work whatever hours are necessary – day or night – to get your project done right.
- Close working relationships: Our network of expert-level subcontractors ensures that each element of your project is completed with impeccable care and efficiency.
- In-House Services: We perform a wide variety of services in-house so that we are able to control project schedules and offer competitive prices. We work faster than our competitors because we are small enough to quickly make changes and decisions but still large enough to handle any sized project.
- Swift Change Orders: Our change order turnaround time is unmatched in the industry. Change orders are approached from a practical and realistic point of view – we make decisions as a team, which includes the owner, end user, contractor, and architect. Any cost estimation is handled with efficiency and all paperwork, coordination, and execution can be completed on the same day or the next day, if needed.
- Insurance: We are fully insured to cover projects of all sizes.
- Certification and Training: We certify your Clean Room to ISO standards and provide on-site owner training of your staff.
We pride ourselves on living up to only the highest standards for each and every Clean Room/Lab project we take on. Once we complete the build, we perform a final “super clean” prior to certification and provide a Turn Over Package which includes manuals, submittals, and as-built drawings to the owner. Our high-standards of execution combined with our team’s vast knowledge and experience helps us execute every Clean Room project down to the finest detail.