Einstein's Inc. is a first class commercial landscape construction company dedicated to the highest level of excellence within our industry. We are always seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals, with strong character, to join our workforce. We provide tremendous opportunities for individual growth within the Landscape Construction atmosphere and we take our commitment to development seriously by focusing on all things important to you and our customers.
We are currently seeking:
Sales Manager/Business Development
Einstein's Inc., is currently seeking an experienced sales person with working knowledge of commercial landscape installation and grounds maintenance. Works to expand and grow our commercial business by selling new services to existing clients and pursuing new clients. In addition, the Sales Manager maintains an ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Ability to develop new business, cold call and follow up on leads.—Maintain customer accounts
- Cultivate deeper relationships with current customers to up-sell our services
- Estimate and sell landscape maintenance work and enhancement on existing projects
- Effective prospecting and negotiation skills
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person
- Professionally conduct meetings with clients
- Plan and manage appointment schedules
- Maintain exceptional internal and external customer communication
- Maintain accurate sales documentation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Perform other duties as required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Einstein's Inc. prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law. All personnel who are responsible for hiring and promoting employees and for the development and implementation of Einstein's programs or activities are charged to support this effort and to respond promptly and appropriately to any concerns that are brought to their attention.